MAJACRAFT "SUZIE" Double-Treadle Spinning Wheel
Made from native New Zealand "rimu" wood. Beautifully styled upright design. The "delta" style orifice is standard - no threading hook required.
There are many accessories designed for this wheel, including a high-speed head which gives ratio's up to 32:1 for spinning very fine yarns, also a slow-speed kit for bulky yarns. Wood bobbins, a "cotton" or standard orifice flyer, a "trundler"(wheels) are also available.
The wheel is fully finished - minor assembly required. 4 bobbins are supplied as standard. 10 ratios from 4.00:1 to 15:1. Weight is approximately 15 lb.
- - Double heel and toe treadling
- - Frictionless ball bearings
- - Single hook flyer
- - Folds up for transport
- - Maintainance-free drive band
- - Super smooth patented bobbins
- - Lightweight
- - No threading hook required
- - Right or left handed
- - Five main ratios available on each whorl
- - Accessories available are high speed whorl and low speed whorls to extend the spinning range from 3.25:1 to 20:1 as well as baby bobbins, lace bobbins and huge plying bobbins
We offer *FREE drop ship ON THIS WHEEL, allow 2 to 4 weeks depending on Majacrafts build schedule and backlog.