Majacraft "ROSE" Spinning Wheel
Some of the features of the Rose are:
- - includes a stylish bobbin tote which, in a pinch, can be used as a lazy kate
- - has a normal and fast whorl, plus two flyers one with a delta orificeand fine fiber orifice
- - ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the whorls supplied
- - includes 4 standard plastic bobbins**
- - the handle folds to allow easy handling
- - handle & head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- - suits both left and right handed spinners
- - the Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.
Made from native New Zealand "rimu" wood, this beautifully styled upright wheel retains the best features of our ever-popular "Suzie" wheel while combining with the traditional look of an old time spoked wheel. This folding wheel comes with it's own bobbin tote, a "fine" or "cotton" style flyer in addition to the standard "delta" orifice, a high speed whorl and a total of 4 high-capacity standard plastic bobbins**. The wheel is fully finished - minor assembly required. 10 ratios from 4.25:1 to 19.5:1. Weight is approximately 14 lb.
** Don't like plastic bobbins? Choose the "wood bobbin option.**
We offer *FREE SHIPPING (dropshipped) ON THIS WHEEL. Allow 15 to 28 days.