Ashford's "Traditional" spinning wheel, it's popular worldwide.
Why is it so popular?
- The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate.
- The bobbins are quick and easy to change.
- Scotch tension and 4 speed flyer allow for a wide variety of yarn to be spun.
- Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 4 speed whorl.
- Ball bearings and large 56cm (22ins) wheel makes treadling smooth and effortless and easy to maintain a steady speed.
- The wide legs give good stability especially when speed spinning.
- The treadle is pivoted to allow a comfortable heel-toe action.
- Lazy Kate and 4 bobbins (total) included.
- The many optional accessories make this an extremely versatile wheel.
- - proven design for over 40 years
- - large 56cm (22ins) wheel
- - robust
- - versatile
- Supplied as kit with a Factory Lacquer Finish and complete assembly instructions
**Free ground shipping to all 50 U.S. States