The SINGLE DRIVE Ashford Traditional Spinning Wheel. . .
The most popular spinning wheel in the world!
- - proven design for over 40 years
- - large 56cm (22ins) wheel
- - robust
- - versatile
Why is the ASHFORD TRADITIONAL so popular?
- The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate.
- The bobbins are quick and easy to change.
- Scotch tension and a 3 speed flyer allow for a wide variety of yarn to be spun.
- Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 3 speed whorl.
- Ball bearings and a large 56cm (22ins) wheel makes treadling smooth and effortless and easy to maintain a steady speed.
- The wide legs give good stability especially when speed spinning.
- The treadle is pivoted to allow a comfortable heel-toe treadling action.
- A Lazy Kate and a total of 4 bobbins included.
- The many optional accessories available make this an extremely versatile wheel.
Supplied in kit form with easy-to-understand pictorial instructions.
- Wheel diameter 56cm (22ins)
- Orifice 10mm (⅜in) — Orifice Height 26.5"
Bobbin capacity 100gm (3-4oz)
Ratios 6.5, 12.5 and 17.5
Weight 8kg (17.5lbs)
Wheel options - Single drive, double drive and double treadle.
Included with the wheel kit - a Lazy Kate, 4 standard bobbins, a threading hook, and a learn to spin booklet.
Choose unfinished Natural or a Clear Lacquered factory finish
*We are not permitted to ship Ashford spinning wheels to ANY country outside the USA that has an Ashford distributor. Ask us if you are unsure.
**Free shipping offer applies to the 50 USA States