Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Choose either natural (unfinished) wood or a smooth lacquer finish
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- a 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5 to 1 flyer ratios
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage - when folded, dimension front to back is 11 inches.
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
- Solid Silver Beech wooden frame components
Supplied as a kit with easy-to-follow instructions
Delivery is normally 4-10 days from order date
Currently, unfinished wheels ship in a day or two, lacquer finished wheels take a little longer.