The 20" Knitters Loom . . . with 2 heddle capacity (only ONE heddle come with the loom)
with Ashford's durable, heavy duty nylon carry bag!
20" Ashford Knitters Loom.The newest 20" loom . Fast and easy, this compact Rigid Heddle loom makes for exciting weaving anytime, anyplace.
Fast – from yarn to scarf in two hours, easy – a loom that is simple to understand and operate, and exciting – let your fancy yarns play. The flexibility of the 20" Knitters Loom means you can be weaving wider projects on your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. What's more you can take the loom to workshops with the weaving still in place – a revolution in
loom design and manufacture.
This is an exciting new way for knitters to make use of all the fancy and funky yarns that are available in knitting stores. . . or use the more traditional yarns for classic weaving. It is quick and easy, with the same portability as knitting.
- • The loom comes assembled and lacquered
- with a heavy-duty Nylon carry-bag.
- • New design nylon handles, cogs and pawls.
• 20"/30cm weaving width.
- *Second Heddle Mounting Kit is now supplied as standard!*
- • Chunky wide-eye 7.5 dent per inch rigid heddle reed with large holes and slots. For all your fancy & funky yarns.
- • Weighs only 3.3lb
- • Kit includes a warping and weaving set-up and beginning instruction booklet, a warping peg, threading hook, 2 clamps, 2 shuttles and 1 heddle
• Nylon warp stick ties keep your warp sticks in the correct position at all times.
*Only one 7.5 dent heddle comes with the loom. If you want to do the advanced weaving technique of weaving with 2 heddles, you need two matching heddles. ie: 2 of the 7.5 dent or 2 of the 10 dent or two of the 15 dent, etc.